- Such perfectionists and more than a bit controlling — if you don’t do things their way, you are doing things wrong.
- Can be know-it-alls.
- Tendency to be extremely judgmental.
- Can be cheap/stingy.
- Get stuck in impressions of how things were and resist change; waste time reviewing the impact of the past.
- Easily hurt by criticism or rejection yet unwilling to acknowledge being hurt.
- Ignoring suggestions and reluctant in changing their minds.
- Rigidly following a belief system or what they personally think is important, with accompanying childish and/or selfish behavior.
- Misinterpreting someone’s actions and seeing negative intentions where there are none.