ISFPs are nice, well meaning folks but they can also get caught up in misguided causes and woo woo metaphysics. They’re not the greatest critical thinkers and book learnin’ ain’t so appealin’. They want experiences -and lots of them. They can have a quirky odd ball sense of humor that others may not appreciate or even be offended by and like Huck Finn, they can get up to all kinds of shenanigans.
ISFPs can be victims of their own delusions blinded by a highly subjective existential idealism. For fun, they may dabble in the occult or satanism, maybe playing pranks on the local churches in their area. Their attention-seeking side can lead them to be highly impulsive and histrionic doing strange things for shock value just to see the reactions from people. They can rub people the wrong way and even infuriate those who don’t understand ISFP’s airy chicanery.
- related posts:
- The MBTI Types When They’re 100% Done With You
- The Devilish Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Annoying Qualities Of Each Myers Briggs Type