ENFJThe ENFJ has a tough time cutting toxic people out of their lives when they need to. They are such people pleasers that it can interfere with their ability to be themselves.Because ENFJs have a capacity to get along with anyone, they have an openness to dating just about any type. Not every type is good for the ENFJ, however, and ENFJs have a really hard time leaving unhealthy relationships.
At times, the ENFJ gets depressed and unsure what to do and an ENFJ that goes off the rails can be a total train wreck. Drunken hysteria, crying, excessive introspection, and desperate clinging on to others. ENFJs can become total psychopaths if not matured properly. If they’re aligning with people who are on the dark side, the ENFJ can be conditioned to be a total clueless a-hole.
- related posts:
- The MBTI Types When They’re 100% Done With You
- The Devilish Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Annoying Qualities Of Each Myers Briggs Type