INFJINFJs can get into trouble with their compulsion to provide unsolicited advice to others. It can be tough for them to see people struggle with basic decisions like what to eat and where to park . This is why an INFJ will step in to help make a decision, not just out of the goodness of their heart, but because they can’t stand the trivial indecision.
INFJs can be so involved in other people’s lives that their understanding of themselves will be lagging. They enjoy counseling people and will spend days studying them while subconsciously absorbing their characteristics and mimicking them. INFJs want to help and their altruistic nature can lead them to give money at their own expense. INFJs aren’t going to lose any sleep over charitable financial sacrifices… until it sinks in later that they’re broke.
- related posts:
- The MBTI Types When They’re 100% Done With You
- The Devilish Role of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each MBTI Personality Hates
- 20 MBTI tumblr Posts That Are Pretty Spot On
- The Annoying Qualities Of Each Myers Briggs Type