Fashion. Some people put a lot of thought into the clothes they wear while others could hardly care. Here is a look at the style of dress and fashion sense each of the 16 MBTI personality types is likely to display.
ENFJs like to appear wholesome yet attractive. They may dress in a way that is very well put together with a good cut and fit but may also try to express their lighter side with an eccentric fashion twist. ENFJs often have a fine sense of humor and are not afraid to look a bit silly if they know it will make people smile. For the most part, however, ENFJs will wear what they think will engender the most acceptance among their peers.
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- related posts:
- What Every Myers-Briggs Type Wants Most From Others
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Like At A Party
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Was Made To Do
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Would Become Famous
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does When No One’s Looking
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Why Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Dangerous