Fashion. Some people put a lot of thought into the clothes they wear while others could hardly care. Here is a look at the style of dress and fashion sense each of the 16 MBTI personality types is likely to display.
It may take INTPs a long while before they develop a fashion sense that makes any sense. Early on they may pay little attention to how they dress and opt instead to wear what’s comfortable to them. Over time they may discover a good fashion sense that works for them and looks smart, simple and quasi-hipster. INTPs are apt to find a pattern or style of clothing they really like and wear that or variations of it everyday. Once they find something they like they will stick with it for a while before they find a new style to go overboard with.
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- related posts:
- What Every Myers-Briggs Type Wants Most From Others
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Like At A Party
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Was Made To Do
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Would Become Famous
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does When No One’s Looking
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Why Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Dangerous
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.