Fashion. Some people put a lot of thought into the clothes they wear while others could hardly care. Here is a look at the style of dress and fashion sense each of the 16 MBTI personality types is likely to display.
INTJs know how to dress themselves well when they want to. They are more socially conscious and aware than perhaps the INTP, and this puts them at an advantage stylistically. INTJs are neat and in terms of clothing, they go for simplicity and functionality. They may prefer darker colors and incorporate a lot of black in their wardrobe. They may have a style that looks striking , smart and mature. INTJs may also take great care in regards to their grooming and hygiene as part of their vanity and their desire to be taken seriously, respected and desirable.
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- related posts:
- What Every Myers-Briggs Type Wants Most From Others
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Like At A Party
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Was Made To Do
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Would Become Famous
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does When No One’s Looking
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Why Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Dangerous
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.