Fashion. Some people put a lot of thought into the clothes they wear while others could hardly care. Here is a look at the style of dress and fashion sense each of the 16 MBTI personality types is likely to display.
INFPs like to accentuate their good qualities and uniqueness without being ostentatious or attention grabbing. They probably dislike uniforms and restrictive dress codes. INFPs would likely adopt a fashion sense that probably echoes the unique image they hold of themselves and conveys their individuality. They may be a bit hipsterish and inclined to experiment with unusual combinations and put a twist on conventional styles.
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- related posts:
- What Every Myers-Briggs Type Wants Most From Others
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Like At A Party
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Was Made To Do
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Would Become Famous
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does When No One’s Looking
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Why Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Dangerous