Fashion. Some people put a lot of thought into the clothes they wear while others could hardly care. Here is a look at the style of dress and fashion sense each of the 16 MBTI personality types is likely to display.
Many ISTPs may prefer to dress in a casually stylish and comfy way. They may dress in a a lot of sporty apparel like jerseys and caps, and adidas track jackets. They may enjoy wearing novel tees that showcase their particular fandoms such as Star Wars or Harry Potter. Baggy pants, cargo pants and ripped or jeans with a rugged or faded look may be examples of things they might wear. They like to dress in a slightly working class style rather than wear crisp professional or pretentious attire.
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- related posts:
- What Every Myers-Briggs Type Wants Most From Others
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Like At A Party
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Was Made To Do
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Would Become Famous
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does When No One’s Looking
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Why Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Dangerous