Fashion. Some people put a lot of thought into the clothes they wear while others could hardly care. Here is a look at the style of dress and fashion sense each of the 16 MBTI personality types is likely to display.
ESFJs know what’s hip and they dress accordingly. They wear what is acceptable, stylish and trendy or what is popular within the social circles they operate within. ESFJs often carry a fair amount of vanity as they understand the role of appearances in respect to their social status and acceptance. They use their fashion style as but another tool for commanding the social validation, in-group status, and appreciation they so desire.
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- related posts:
- What Every Myers-Briggs Type Wants Most From Others
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Like At A Party
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Was Made To Do
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Would Become Famous
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does When No One’s Looking
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Why Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Dangerous