Fashion. Some people put a lot of thought into the clothes they wear while others could hardly care. Here is a look at the style of dress and fashion sense each of the 16 MBTI personality types is likely to display.
ESTJ dresses to impress. They have respectable sensibilities and they likely take their style tips from the successful people they want to emulate or look up to. ESTJs want to look distinguished and important and so they may dress in conservative attire and may acquire an impressive knowledge of how to put together a classy ensemble that will allow them to make a strong impression wherever they go.
Please share this post and subscribe for future updates 🙂
- related posts:
- What Every Myers-Briggs Type Wants Most From Others
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Like At A Party
- Worst Traits Of Each Myers Briggs Type
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Was Made To Do
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Would Become Famous
- What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does When No One’s Looking
- The Worst Insults For Each Myers-Briggs Type
- Why Each Myers-Briggs Type Is Dangerous
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.