The sign of Libra is the 7th in the zodiac roster. Libra is described as being friendly, harmonious, polite, and romantic among other things. As a sun sign, the Libra characteristics may be modified or obscured by the traits of the moon sign. Here is a look at each Libra sun-moon sign combination showing how the Libra personality may vary across each. If you don’t know your moon sign, you can find it here using this free natal chart calculator and generate a full birth chart replete with all planetary positions.
Libra Sun Virgo Moon
The Libra sun Virgo moon man or woman is someone who is likely to be coy and a bit shy. But behind their emotional restraint resides strong feelings that are just waiting to be expressed and shared. This Libra can seem a bit prude and they may have an emotional response to disorder and perceived flaws. They may be hyper aware of their surroundings and subject to undue worry and neuroticism over their persistent fears regarding outcomes that may or may not ever materialize. With their moon in Virgo, this Libra sun person may have an abiding interest in health and wellbeing and they are highly attuned to their body and any changes it undergoes. They may sometimes experience psychosomatic ailments caused by stress and paranoia and they may need to relax and go easy on themselves.
The Libra sun Virgo moon combination suggests a person who is highly critical of themselves and others. They may have a tendency for being very judgmental and fastidious. Because they have such strong preferences about what they want, they can be very difficult to please and cater to. When things are not to their liking, they can get fussy and one of their favorite pastimes is venting about all the things that annoy them. Other than that, they are typically very friendly, convivial and appreciative of people. They like to be helpful and they derive a lot of gratification from doing selfless acts of goodwill.
Libra Sun Virgo Moon Celebrities
- Zac Efron – Born: October 18, 1987
- Jean-Claude Van Damme – Born: October 18, 1960
- Serena Williams – Born: September 26, 1981
- Clive Owen – Born: October 3, 1964
- Deepak Chopra – Born: October 22, 1946
- Theresa May – Born: October 1, 1956
- Ne-Yo – Born: October 18, 1979
- Michelle Trachtenberg – Born: October 11, 1985
- Christina Milian – Born: September 26, 1981
- Bonnie Parker – Born: October 1, 1910
- Camilla Belle – Born: October 2, 1986
- Irma Grese – Born: October 7, 1923
- William Faulkner – Born: September 25, 1897
- Luke Perry – Born: October 11, 1966
- Sun-Moon Astrology Combinations
- Natal Chart Calculator
- Are Scorpio and Pisces Soulmates? (The Scorpio-Pisces Attraction)
- Planetary Aspects
- 5 Aspects of LIBRA and PISCES Love Compatibility
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.