The sign of Libra is the 7th in the zodiac roster. Libra is described as being friendly, harmonious, polite, and romantic among other things. As a sun sign, the Libra characteristics may be modified or obscured by the traits of the moon sign. Here is a look at each Libra sun-moon sign combination showing how the Libra personality may vary across each. If you don’t know your moon sign, you can find it here using this free natal chart calculator and generate a full birth chart replete with all planetary positions.
Libra Sun Leo Moon
The Libra sun Leo moon combination suggests a Libra who craves attention and love and kindly reciprocates with an abundance of warmth and generosity. They are highly creative and full of enthusiasm and panache and they can be very theatrical. Emotionally, they can be very tender and they may be highly sensitive to criticism. They love being praised and flattery will likely get you everywhere with them. Although they have a strong ego, their ideals are generally quite noble and morally sound. Because they care a great deal about what others think of them, they can be quite accommodating to the point of bending over backwards for them.
The Libra sun Leo moon man or woman is bound to have a very active social life and they love conversing and meeting all sorts of people from all sorts of backgrounds. This Libra is especially charming and friendly and they seem to maintain a positive outlook even when the chips are down. Others can count on them to provide the morale and good cheer that motivates and inspires others to keep their chin up and keep going. They are sincere and well meaning and all they really want in return is to be loved and appreciated.
In romance, the Libra sun Leo moon personality is bound to be very thoughtful and frisky. They like to role play and lose themselves in the fantasy of their own design. Because they are so giving it can be easy to take their generosity for granted and they should be careful not to let others take advantage. Although they are proud and independent, they can very easily become codependent on their partners or friends due to their strong desire for companionship and approval. The Libra sun Leo moon male or female can also be a bit bossy and self-righteous.
Libra Sun Leo Moon Celebrities
- Mahatma Gandhi – Born: October 2, 1869
- Monica Bellucci – Born: September 30, 1964
- Catherine Deneuve – Born: October 22, 1943
- Bruno Mars – Born: October 8, 1985
- Margaret Thatcher – Born: October 13, 1925
- France Gall – Born: October 9, 1947
- Oscar Wilde – Born: October 16, 1854
- Howard Hughes – Born: September 24, 1905
- David Cameron – Born: October 9, 1966
- Catherine Ringer – Born: October 18, 1957
- Alexandra Lamy – Born: October 14, 1971
- Marina Lambrini Diamandis – Born: October 10, 1985
- Sacha Baron Cohen – Born: October 13, 1971
- Vanessa Marcil – Born: October 15, 1968
- Mark Hamill – Born: September 25, 1951
- Anne Le Nen – Born: September 25, 1970
- Anthony Delon – Born: September 30, 1964
- Glenn Gould – Born: September 25, 1932
- Lata Mangeshkar – Born: September 28, 1929
- Didier Deschamps – Born: October 15, 1968
- Manmohan Singh – Born: September 26, 1932
- Ty Pennington – Born: October 19, 1965
- Paul Hogan – Born: October 8, 1939
- Evel Knievel – Born: October 17, 1938
- Derrick Rose – Born: October 4, 1988
- Sun-Moon Astrology Combinations
- Natal Chart Calculator
- Are Scorpio and Pisces Soulmates? (The Scorpio-Pisces Attraction)
- Planetary Aspects
- 5 Aspects of LIBRA and PISCES Love Compatibility
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.