The sign of Libra is the 7th in the zodiac roster. Libra is described as being friendly, harmonious, polite, and romantic among other things. As a sun sign, the Libra characteristics may be modified or obscured by the traits of the moon sign. Here is a look at each Libra sun-moon sign combination showing how the Libra personality may vary across each. If you don’t know your moon sign, you can find it here using this free natal chart calculator and generate a full birth chart replete with all planetary positions.
Libra Sun Capricorn Moon
The Libra sun Capricorn moon combination suggests a person who keeps their emotions on a rather tight leash. They may seem a bit serious and restrained but there is usually a wry sense of humor behind this. Although they are emotionally restrained and phlegmatic in temperament, they show their love by how they provide for and protect their loved ones. They are very security conscious and they have an emotional need for stability particularly in the financial sense. The Libra sun Capricorn moon man or woman is very reliable and consistent but they may have difficulty expressing what they feel. They may bury themselves in their work or vocations to avoid intimacy.
The Libra sun Capricorn moon person is likely to be the consummate professional. They prefer living a life that is structured and they try to live up to their commitments and obligations to other people. They have a very responsible nature and although they enjoy luxury and frivolous pleasures, they try not to let that interfere with their work priorities. The take a very balanced and fair approach in how they deal with people and they seem to possess wisdom beyond their years. Although they may appear serious and boorish, they don’t actually take themselves that seriously and are willing to laugh at themselves.
The Libra sun Capricorn moon personality is emotionally mature and they generally do not play childish games in their relationships. They tend to be upfront and a little bossy and controlling because they like to manage everything including their relationships. They often moderate their bossy side with diplomacy and tact however and they try not to become an overbearing bore that their significant other would eventually become resentful of.
Libra Sun Capricorn Moon Celebrities
- Matt Damon – Born: October 8, 1970
- Michael Douglas – Born: September 25, 1944
- Susan Sarandon – Born: October 4, 1946
- Fran Drescher – Born: September 30, 1957
- Bella Thorne – Born: October 8, 1997
- Cyril Hanouna – Born: September 23, 1974
- Lena Headey – Born: October 3, 1973
- Johnny Carson – Born: October 23, 1925
- Sylvia Kristel – Born: September 28, 1952
- Joan Fontaine – Born: October 22, 1917
- Jim Henson – Born: September 24, 1936
- Neve Campbell – Born: October 3, 1973
- Lee Harvey Oswald – Born: October 18, 1939
- Christophe (singer) – Born: October 13, 1945
- Jennifer Freeman – Born: October 20, 1985
- Will Sampson – Born: September 27, 1933
- Pope John Paul I – Born: October 17, 1912
- Sun-Moon Astrology Combinations
- Natal Chart Calculator
- Are Scorpio and Pisces Soulmates? (The Scorpio-Pisces Attraction)
- Planetary Aspects
- 5 Aspects of LIBRA and PISCES Love Compatibility
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.