Their primary concern during conflict is the well-being of the relationships between those involved. At times this can lead them to ignore signals of conflict in the hope that it will go away or to brush conflict under the rug to avoid dealing with the painful issues that may come up. Once engaged in a conflict, FJs can be intense and emotional and will encourage others to share their feelings and opinions in the hope that this will lead to a resolution. Typically they will equate success in a conflict with the relationships remaining intact and there being no lingering bitterness.
- Likely cause of conflict: Challenges to beliefs
- Desired outcome: Intact relationships
- Deal with emotions by: Including them
- Others’ impression: Seeker of communication and harmony
- Satisfied when: There is no lingering bitterness
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.