ENFP is one of the 16 Myers Briggs personality types. ENFP stands for Extraverted, Intuitive, feeling, Perceiving. ENFPs are creative extroverts who prefer flexibility and adaptability rather than adhere to strict plans and schemes.
They are part of the temperament group described as “The Idealists”. ENFPs comprise roughly 7% of the population which includes famous individuals such as Robert Downey Jr., Will Smith, Robin Williams, Russell Brand, Quentin tarantino, Kelly Clarkson, and Drew Barrymore.
ENFPs are some of the most original and creative types out there. They are warm, compassionate and humorous souls who want to bring more light to the world. Later in life, they can become like spiritual gurus who often encourage lost and demoralized souls and help them understand themselves better and recognize their own unique potential.
Here is a list of 35 traits that you will identify with if you are a ENFP.
- You don’t take yourself that seriously, but you do take your values and principles seriously.
- You have a great sense of humor and can put a smile on anyone’s face with your positive energy.
- You are a very loyal friend and will go to bat for your chums in a heartbeat.
- You are fun loving and free-spirited but also deep and philosophical.
- You’re magnetic and friendly. People like to be around you.
- You read between the lines and search for deeper meanings.
- You are very perceptive and insightful about people’s thoughts and motives. You have a knack for understanding others.
- You are fiercely independent and you desire creativity and freedom much more than stability and security.
- Your passion and enthusiasm is often contagious and you are good at inspiring and motivating others with it.
- You are a caring person who is sensitive to the suffering in the world.
- You are a great communicator with a lot of warmth.
- You take pleasure in motivating and bringing out the best in people.
- You have a strong need to be authentic and true to who you really are and what you feel is right.
- You are very open and honest with how you express yourself. You say what you really mean.
- You view life as special gift and you try to make the most of it.
- You have a broad range of skills, and talents. You seem to be good at almost anything that interests you.
- You have a knack for talking your way out of anything.
- You have a strong need to be independent. You resist being controlled, labeled or boxed into static categories.
- You are intense and emotionally excitable.
- You hate dealing with mundane daily tasks such as paying bills, cleaning, etc.
- You’re always looking for the “perfect relationship”.
- You like being with people but also value and need alone time to sort things out privately.
- You place great importance on your personal relationships.
- You have no desire to control others and dislike the idea of doing so.
- You have great people skills and can handle both small talk and deep meaningful discussions (although you prefer the latter).
- You can be impulsive with wild bursts of enthusiastic energy.
- Following through on your ideas and plans is often challenging for you.
- You need a variety of creative challenges to keep you interested because repetitive routines and regimens quickly bore you.
- You think in broad and abstract terms, and tend to overlook granular details.
- Being liked and accepted for who you are is really important to you. Fortunately, most people do like you.
- You have a tendency to overthink matters because you look for underlying motives in even the most simplest of things.
- You are a notorious flirt but sometimes people think you are flirting when it is not your intention.
- People often look to you for guidance and advice and sometimes this overwhelms and stresses you out.
- You have difficulty saying “no” because you hate to disappoint people.
- When you give criticism, you sugar coat and try to put things in the most positive way possible.
[su_button url=”https://astroligion.com/subscribe-and-stay-posted/” style=”glass” background=”#e50009″ size=”11″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: rss”]Subscribe[/su_button]
- 6 Great ENFP Careers That Pay Well
- 6 Reasons Why ENFP and INFJ Fall In Love
- 12 Shades of ENFP: MBTI & The Zodiac
- 6 Reasons Why INTJs Love ENFPs
- 35 Undeniable Signs You’re An INTP
- 33 Strong Signs You’re a True INFP