Everyone has a list of pet peeves that bug them. Here is a bucket of vexing things each Myers-Briggs type is likely to hate.
What INTP Hates:
- Eating with other people. Rather eat alone in private peacefully.
- Glib, stupid questions: So how’s life treating ya?
- When other people ignorantly assume what’s good for them is also good for INTP.
- When people make decisions based on group consensus rather than making up their own mind.
- When a boss digs into the details of what they’re doing (micromanagement).
- When people are more concerned with appearing good than being good.
- When people make a fuss and complain about trivial things.
- When people shame other people for doing harmless things.
- Rules that are unnecessary, senseless or pointless.
- Working in teams.
Jhoon is a writer and artist who likes to study astrology and psychology. Astroligion.com was launched in 2016 with a focus on astrology but has since expanded to include the MBTI and other topics. This site has provided Jhoon a great incentive to research and learn more about many subjects of personal interest.